As a hub of development, trade, and tourism in Asia, Thailand is emerging as an important pillar of the global economy and a major force for economic growth.
Leveraging the country’s central location—both physically and metaphorically—in the Asian marketplace and the global business community, the Wharton Global Forum Bangkok will provide a venue through which leaders from business, academia, and government can explore strategies that address aspirations and risks faced by organizations of all sizes in today’s interconnected business environment.
Through workshops, panels, keynotes, and intimate discussions, attendees will gain deep understanding about the enormous opportunities that exist in East Asia, South Asia, and Asia as a whole.
Contemplate ideas that will transform industries, and celebrate Thailand’s dynamic culture during the Wharton Global Forum Bangkok.
At the Forum, attendees will:
- Participate in rigorous discussions of the most important issues facing the global economy and Asia
- Experience the Wharton classroom in Asia, during master classes led by Wharton faculty
- Examine topics including:
▫ Energy▫ Hospitality▫ Manufacturing and Supply Chain▫ Entrepreneurship▫ Infrastructure▫ Finance▫ Family-owned business▫ Marketing▫ Management▫ Leadership and Governance
- Engage with a dynamic community of peers during networking sessions, coffee breaks, cocktail receptions, and meals
- Enjoy a closing gala dinner that features Thailand’s legendary hospitality, phenomenal food, and extraordinary culture
- Explore the city through Forum-hosted tours and river cruises